All 9 art Reviews

Hello, M'gann Hello, M'gann

Nice! I see how you combined the two versions of her and I think that you were able to merge them together quite well and its funny how super boy is in the background passed out.

gatekid3 responds:

ah, but did you notice what kind of comic he was reading? that was a verrry minor detail, but i liked it.
Thank you for commenting.

Batman's selfie Batman's selfie

Nice tones and colours, I like how Batman isn't even smiling

Vilires responds:

thx for comment, well he is Batman, DARK knight u know, never smiling, selfie is serious business

The Flash The Flash

This is really good! I agree with TheIYouMe about a muted background, but otherwise a great piece overall. The lens flare adds a nice final touch.

FlashStorm responds:

Thank you for the kind words! I really like lens flares.

COTMSUPERSELFIE competition! COTMSUPERSELFIE competition!

Its cool how you've added the twitter format in the background, i had the same idea but with the X-Men

LittleDuckk responds:

Thank you! I wanted to do this soon as he announced it, seen someone else do a much better job of it but I'm still proud of it none the less :) I appreciate ur comment :)

The merc with a mouth The merc with a mouth

Really good Deadpool, love the linework. Maybe you should try and colour it?

Summer SpiderCat days Summer SpiderCat days

Love the style, though spiderman looks a bit like Deadpool because he doesn't have the spider symbol on his chest and black web lines on his suit, but otherwise really nice piece of art.

Deadly Selphonie Deadly Selphonie

Love the smooth lines and detail of the face, really nice glowing effect of the eyes.

PKShayde responds:

Thnks ;)

The Justice selfie The Justice selfie

Love it! I had the same idea, but with X-Men characters! Your is so good, love all of the expressions

DEADPOOL ACTION SELFIE DEADPOOL ACTION SELFIE

So I saw you comment on another entry asking about why your artwork doesn't show up when you search for the tag. Same thing with me. The reason is because you haven't been scouted yet, and once you have been scouted, then your artwork will show. I think that Jazza will see all entries with the tag, scouted or not, so don't worry. Also, really good Deadpool, love the pose.

Bobhoboson responds:

Thank you so much and yes youre right thanks for the help